The result of Stenographer Grade C & D Examination 2016 was initially declared on 15.01.2018. However, the Commission observed some discrepancies because of system error, and therefore, the result is being withdrawn and cancelled. The Commission has undertaken a comprehensive review of the result and the discrepancies have been rectified. Accordingly a revised result is being declared by the Commission.
Staff Selection Commission declared the results of the written Examination of the above recruitment on 1.12.2016 and that of Skill Test on 10.11.2017. In the result, 205 candidates were declared qualified for Document Verification to the post of Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and 1,713 candidates were declared qualified for Document Verification to the post of Stenographer Grade ‘D’. Finally, 173 candidates qualifying for appointment for the post of Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and 1043 candidates for the post of Stenographer Grade ‘D’.
- Earlier the result was declared on 15th January 2018
- Skill Test for Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ Exam 2016 was conducted on 10/11/17.
- Total candidates appeared in the examination: 1,918
- Total No. Of Shortlisted Candidates: 1,261
Candidates shortlisted for the post of Stenographer Grade ‘C’: 173
Note:- 07 OBC, 09 SC candidates are selected at UR standard
Candidates shortlisted for the post of Stenographer Grade ‘D’: 1,088
- 180 OBC, 51 SC and 03 ST candidates have qualified at UR standard.
- 15 OH candidates are selected (06 OBC, 02 SC and 07 UR)
- 03 VH candidates are selected (03 UR)
- 01 ExS candidate is selected (01 OBC)
- 02 OBC+OH candidates were selected against the vacancies reserved only for OH category candidates.