The Staff Selection Commission will hold an open competitive Computer Based Examination for Recruitment of Sub-Inspectors in Delhi Police, Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) and Assistant Sub Inspectors in CISF under the Advt No. : F.No.3/1/2018–P&P-II.
SSC CPO Post Details :
- Post Name: Sub-Inspectors (Male & Female)
- No of Vacancy: 1223 Posts (Male – 1132 & Female – 91)
- Delhi Police: Rs.35400-112400/-
- CAPF: Rs. 35400-112400/-
Departments wise Vacancy:
- Delhi Police: 150 Posts (Male – 97 & Female – 53)
- CRPF: 274 Posts (Male – 274 & Female – 00)
- BSF: 508 Posts (Male – 483 & Female – 25)
- ITBP: 85 Posts (Male – 72 & Female – 13)
- SSB: 206 Posts (Male – 206 & Female – 00)
- CISF: Vacancies will be intimated later
- Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or equivalent.
- Nationality: Indian
- Age Limit: Minimum & Maximum age limit is 20 to 25 years as on 01.08.2018
- Age of Relaxation: SC & ST Category 5 years & OBC-NCL Category 3 years.
- Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- through net-banking/credit cards or debit cards or cash through SBI bank challan. Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from paying fee.
- Job Location: All India
SCHEME OF EXAMINATION:
The examination will consist of Paper-I, Physical Standard Test (PST)/ Physical Endurance Test (PET), Paper-II and Detailed Medical Examination (DME). All these stages of the examination are mandatory. Detail of these Papers/ Tests are as follows:
Questions in both papers will be of Objective Multiple Choice Type. Questions will be set in Hindi and English in Parts-I, II and III of Paper-I. There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer in Paper-I & Paper-II. Candidates are, therefore, advised to keep this in mind while answering the questions. The Commission at its discretion may fix qualifying marks in Paper-I, Paper-II and any part(s) of Paper-I.
Note-I: The Commission reserves the right to alter/ modify the scheme of examination.
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application: 03.03.2018
- Last Date For Submission of Online Application: 02.04.2018
- Last Date for Submission of fee through Challan: 05.04.2018
- Date of Computer Based Written Examination (Paper-I): 04.06.2018 to 10.06.2018
- Date of Tier-II Examination (Paper-II): 01.12.2018