Union Public Service Commission has declared the Final Result of CDS (Combined Defence Services) Examination-II 2017.
Combined Defence Services Examination (II), 2017 conducted by the Union Public Service Commission in November, 2017 and SSB interviews held by the Services Selection Board of the Ministry of Defence for admission to the 145th Course of Indian Military Academy, Dehradun; Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala and Air Force Academy, Hyderabad (Pre-Flying) Training Course i.e. No. 204 F(P) Course.
Total no. of Shortlisted Candidates: 192
- Indian Military Academy : 103
- Indian Naval Academy : 69
- Air Force Academy : 20
⇒To Check UPSC CDS Exam-II 2017 Result: Click Here
- The Commission had recommended 3701, 2248 and 914 as qualified in the written test for admission to the Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy and Air Force
Academy respectively. The number of candidates finally qualified are those after SSB test conducted by Army Headquarters.
- The results of Medical examination have not been taken into account in preparing these lists.
- Verification of date of birth and educational qualifications of these candidates is still under process by the Army Headquarters. The candidature of all these candidates is, therefore, Provisional on this score. Candidates are requested to forward their certificates, in original, in support of Date of Birth/Educational qualification etc. claimed by them, along with Photostat attested copies thereof to Army Headquarters /Naval Headquarters /Air Headquarters, as per their first choice.
- In case, there is any change of address, the candidates are advised to promptly intimate directly to the Army Headquarters /Naval Headquarters /Air Headquarters.