Intelligence Bureau (Ministry of Home Affairs) has released the result of Tier-II for Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (ACIO) Grade-II.
On the basis of combined performance in
- Tier-I exam (objective type) held on 15.10.17 and
- Tier-II exam (subjective type) held on 25.2.18,for the post of ACIO-II/Exe in IB,
The candidates with following roll numbers have been shortlisted for interviews scheduled to be conducted w.e.f. 28.5.18. Interview call letters would be sent at the registered email ID of the candidates.
⇒To Check IB ACIO Tier-II Result: Click here
- Interviews would be conducted at the following centres:
- Before attending the interview, all candidates are required to login at the website (https://recruitmentonline.in/mha11) using their registration no & password Provided at the time of initial registration, fill in the required details and Upload the certificates/documents, asked for.
- The candidates are also required to bring the duly filled forms/documents at the time of interview as mentioned in the interview call letter.