TS EAMCET(Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test) 2018 is a state level entrance exam conducted by JNTU (Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University) on behalf of TSCHE(Telangana State Council of Higher Education). Through this exam, candidates are granted admission to the first year engineering/agriculture/medical courses at various colleges/ universities in the State of Telangana.
Highlights of the TS EAMCET 2018 Exam:
|Exam Name||Telangana Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test|
|Conducting Body||JNTU Hyderabad|
|Exam Date||May 2 – 7, 2018|
B.E./B.Tech./B.Tech. (Ag. Engg.)/ B.Tech. (Diary Technology)/ B.Tech.(FT)/ B.Tech. (Bio-Technology) / B.Pharm.(MPC)/Pharm-D (MPC)
|Agriculture & Medical
1) B.Sc. (Ag.)/ B.Sc.(Hort.) / B.V.Sc. & AH / B.F.Sc. / B.Tech. (FT)
2) B.Pharm. / B.Tech.(Bio-Technology) (Bi.P.C.)
3) Pharma-D (Bi.P.C)
|Candidates expected to register||2 lakh (approx.)|
TS EAMCET 2018 Exam Dates:
|Release of Notification for TS EAMCET 2018||February 2018 [Last week]|
|Starting date for Application form||February 2018 [Last week]|
|Submitting application form without late fee the Last Date||March 2018 [3rd week]|
|Submitting application fee with late fee Last Date||April 2018 [1st week]|
|Submitting Correction in Application forms||April [1st week] to April [2nd week] 2018|
|Availability of Admit Card Date||April 2018 [Last week]|
|Exam Commencement Date Announced||May 2018 [1st week]|
|Announcement of Result||May 2018 [Last week]|
TS EAMCET Application Form 2018:
Here we share you all the details of the Application form, before you proceed for filling and submitting of application forms, just go through following points and steps required:
- The first and most important thing is TS EAMCET 2018 Application will be available in online mode only.
- The candidates are required to send the filled application form in offline mode only.
- Candidates are required to re-check everything before they proceed to fill the form
Fill the details in the given boxes carefully.
- After completing to fill the form, you need to check once again before clicking on the submit button.
- The important date for providing application form is last week of February 2018.
TS EAMCET Application Fee:
- Payment of application fee is the first step in the registration procedure.
- There are 2 modes to pay application fee of TS EAMCET 2018. They are as follows:
1. TS Online/ AP Online Centers/ Mee Seva Centers/ e-seva centers in Telangana/ AP
2. Through Payment Gateway (Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking)
- The application fee for the state level examination varies as per candidate’s category. It is indicated in the following table.
Stream SC/ST Candidates (INR) Other Candidates (INR) Engineering (E) 250 500 Agriculture & Medical (AM) 250 500 E & AM (Both Streams) 500 1000
TS EAMCET 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
JNTU Hyderabad has prescribed eligibility criteria to appear for TS EAMCET 2018. It is important to satisfy the standards in order to fill in TS EAMCET 2018 Application Form.
- Candidates must be a citizen of India.
- Person of India Origin (PIO)/ Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) Card Holders are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates should belong to the state of Telangana/ Andhra Pradesh.
- Candidates should satisfy local / not – local status requirements as laid down in the Telangana / Andhra Pradesh by regulations of Admission.
- There is no Upper Age Limit for any of the courses.
Eligibility as per Programs:
Each program (Engineering/ Agriculture and Medical) have different criteria. Listed below is the criterion as per the programs offered:
For B.Tech./ B.E/ Pharmacy/ B.Sc Courses:
- Candidates must be passed or appearing their 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Mathematics along with Chemistry/Biology/Biotechnology as optional subjects.
- Candidates must have scored at least 45% marks (40% in case of SC/ST category) in the subjects specified taken together at 10+2 pattern.
- Candidates applying for engineering and pharmacy courses should have completed 16 years as on 31st December of the year of admission.
- Candidates with Diploma degree can also apply.
For BAMS, BNYS, BHMS Courses:
- Candidates must have passed or appearing in the 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Zoology & Botany as optional that includes a practical test.
- The minimum age limit is 17 years to be completed as on 31st December of the year of admission.
TS EAMCET 2018 Exam Pattern:
- Mode of Exam: It is held in offline mode only
- Exam Duration: 3 hours
- Types of Question: Questions will be asked as MCQ methods
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark for the correct answer.
- Number of Questions: 160 total number of questions
- Subjects: Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry.
- Mathematics: 80 marks
- Physics: 40 marks
- Chemistry: 40 marks
- Total: 160 marks
- Duration: 3 hours
- Botany: 40 marks
- Zoology: 40 marks
- Chemistry: 40 marks
- Physics: 40 marks
- Total: 160 marks
- Duration: 3 hours
Highlights of TS EAMCET Paper Pattern:
- Mode of Examination: TS EAMCET is conducted in Offline mode. Candidates have to fill in the answers in an OMR Answer Sheet with Blue/ Black Ball Point Pen.
- Sections: There are 3 sections in total in the examination namely Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/ Biology.
- Type of Questions: The questions are objective type in nature (MCQs). For each question, four options are provided out of which only one answer is correct.
- Number of Questions: In both the papers i.e. for engineering and agriculture there are 160 questions in total.
- Exam Duration: It is a 3-hours (180 minutes) duration examination.
- Medium of Examination: The question paper contains questions in English and Telugu medium. Candidates having qualifying examination in Urdu medium can avail assistance for translating the questions into Urdu.
- Marking Scheme: Each question carries one mark. There is no provision of negative marking in TS EAMCET 2018.
TS EAMCET 2018 Syllabus:
The syllabus of the exam EAMCET 2018 is decided by Board of Intermediate Education. The question is asked to the students to test the knowledge and understanding of the intermediate subjects. The syllabus includes subjects like Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, Zoology and Botany.
- Physics: Physics is a mandatory section for any science program such as engineering or pharmacy. Questions from Physics subject will be asked in both engineering and agriculture exam A total of 40 questions will be asked. Each question will carry 1 mark. There is no provision of negative marking. important topics are
- Thermodynamics and Heat
- System of Particles and Rotational Motion
- Work, Energy and Power
- Laws of Motion
- Motion in a Plane
- Moving Charges and Magnetism
- Current Electricity
2. Chemistry: Chemistry section has 40 questions with maximum questions from Physical and Organic Chemistry. The subject is included in both engineering and agriculture paper of TS EAMCET. It is a mandatory section, carrying one mark each for a correct answer. Important topics are
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- Organic Chemistry- Principles and Techniques
- Organic Compounds containing C, H and O
- Classification of Elements
- Atomic Structure
3. Mathematics: The engineering course candidates have to appear for mathematics section. However, candidates appearing for agriculture have to appear for Biology section. There are 80 questions in mathematics section with maximum questions from Probability. Other important topics are:
- Analytical Geometry
4. Zoology: Agriculture exam will consist questions from Zoology subject. There will be a total of 40 questions from it. The maximum questions are expected from Invertebrate Phyla Topic. the important topics are:
- Zoology – Diversity of Living World
- Structural Organization in Animals
- Invertebrate Phyla
- Phylum: Chordata
- Locomotion & Reproduction In Protozoa
- Biology & Human Welfare
- Type Study of Periplaneta Americana
- Ecology & Environment
- Human Anatomy and Physiology-1
- Human Anatomy and Physiology-2
- Human Anatomy and Physiology-3
- Human Anatomy and Physiology-4
- Human Reproduction
- Organic Evolution
- Applied Biology
5. Botany: Botany is another section from which questions will be asked in agriculture exam. From this section, a total of 40 questions will be asked. Each question will carry 1 mark with no provision of negative marking and the topics are
- Diversity in the Living World
- Morphology of Flowering Plants
- Reproduction in Plants
- Plant Systematics
- Cell- The Unit of Life
- Internal Organisation of Plants
- Plant Ecology
- Plant Physiology
- Genetics: Principles of Inheritance and Variation
- Molecular Biology: Molecular Basis of Inheritance
- Biotechnology and its Application
- Plants, Microbes and Human Welfare
TS EAMCET 2018 Hall Ticket:
- TS EAMCET Hall Ticket can be downloaded from April 20, 2018 till May 1, 2018.
- To access the document, visit the official website of TS EAMCET- tsche.ac.in.
- Registration Number and Date of Birth are required to download it.
- The document will have details related to candidate: – candidate’s name, father’s name, address of the candidate, test date & time, test center, category of the candidate, gender, local status, hall ticket number, photograph and signature of the candidate, etc.
- Before downloading TS EAMCET 2018 Admit Card, candidates are advised to verify all the details mentioned in the card.
- In case of any discrepancy, it must be reported immediately to the concerned authorities.
TS EAMCET 2018 Result:
The marks obtained in the examination are considered as final for the admissions. The students can avail the rank card from the official website after some days of result announcement. After the examination, the result will be announced in the last week of May 2018.
TS EAMCET 2018 Counselling:
A separate notification will release for Bachelor in Architecture applicants. List of institutes with an allotment of seats will be given on the basis of category. The information will be provided by Information Booklet for counseling in prescribed courses. The candidates are requested to approach TS EAMCET HLC for documents verification. [Help Line Centre]
Documents Required for TS EAMCET 2018:
- Filled TS EAMCET 2018 Online App. Form
- Salary certificate
- Hall Ticket
- Hall ticket of qualifying exam
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- TS EAMCET 2018 Score Card
- Admit card of 12th or equivalent
- Date Of Birth certificate
TS EAMCET Rank Card 2018:
- The rank card is available on the official website of TS EAMCET 2018 post declaration of results.
- To download it, enter Hall Ticket No., Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket No. and Date of Birth.
- It is advised to keep the printout of the rank card for future purposes.
- The ranks are given in the order of merit.
- Rank obtained in TS EAMCET 2018 is valid for admission to the courses mentioned in the application form for the academic year 2018 -2019 only.
TS EAMCET 2018 Frequently asked questions:
- Question: What is the age limit for TS EAMCET?
Answer: Different for all courses.
- Question: Do I have to send the application form by post?
Answer: No, submit online mode only.
- Question: What is the mode of payment of the application fee?
Answer: TS online/AP online/Mee Seva/e-Seva centers in Telangana State or Andhra Pradesh or Credit card/Debit card/Net Banking
- Question: What is the syllabus for the examination?
Answer: Refer to syllabus section of our Article above.
- Question: How can I get the Application Form?
Answer: You can only get it in online mode on Official website of TS EAMCET
- Question: Is this compulsory to upload the original documents?
- Question: Can I apply for the two courses, i.e. Agriculture and Engineering?
- Question: Is the registration fee refundable?
- Question: Is it necessary to enclose the category certificate?
Answer: Only applicable to SC/ST categories.
- Question: Can I change the mistakes made in the application form?
Answer: Yes, in a given specified time.